Hair thinning is not a proud moment. No one wants to get old, and when your hair starts thinning, it’s a hit to your ego. The hair loss market is filled with products – some work, most don’t. A potent hair thickener will turn back the clock, allowing you to look and feel younger.
Ultrax Labs Hair Plush is said to be the best hair thickening serum for men.
But does it work?
Let’s find out.
How Ultrax Labs Hair Plush Works
- Reverses testosterones impact on follicle growth
- Stimulates follicle growth
And the company’s addition of caffeine into their products did something else: block DHT. When DHT is blocked, it allows for natural hair growth to return.
Since you’re applying the caffeine serum topically, you can enjoy one of the most potent hair thickening treatment options without worrying about jitters caused by caffeine ingestion.
The great thing is that this hair plush serum has been shown to be effective for men and women.
Hair Plush Ingredients
You know how some companies like to hide their ingredients? It’s aggravating to say the least. Ultrax Labs lists their full ingredients, for all of their products, in plain sight. There’s no digging through their website to find their ingredients.
They’re an honest company.
What ingredients have been included in this product?
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- D-Alcohol 40B
- Deionized Water
- Hydrolyzed Keratin
- PEG-12 Dimethicone
- Peppermint Oil
- Vitamin B7
I thought to myself: “can’t I just drink more coffee?” I’m a coffee addict, so I would have no problem drinking more coffee if it meant that my hair would thicken.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t work this way.
When you ingest coffee, it must make its way through your gastrointestinal organs. These organs change the way caffeine is absorbed. You can drink 100 cups of coffee and not see a single hair growth benefit. Caffeine needs to be applied topically for hair thickening.
But take a glance at the ingredients above if you will. There is far more inside of this serum than just caffeine. These ingredients have been strategically added to the formula to provide synergistic results. What this means in laymen terms is that the ingredients all work together to provide you with hair thickening results.
Ultrax Labs Hair Plush has three main ingredients I want to focus on:
- Caffeine. There’s evidence that caffeine can promote hair growth. You need to apply the caffeine to your hair so that It can speed up hair growth. A lot of people will brew coffee, let it chill and then place it in a spray bottle to apply to the hair. While this may work, the serum is far more potent. The International Journal of Dermatology found in 2016 that caffeine stimulates hair growth.
- Keratin. Keratin is often sold as a hair growth pill, but there is conflicting data on the ingredient. A lot of people will have Keratin treatments for shinier, more volumized hair. The volume definitely makes hair look fuller. There’s also anecdotal evidence that Keratin helps promote hair growth. We know this ingredient is great for your hair, but to what extent is hard to say.
- Vitamin B7. An important vitamin. Biotin, also called Vitamin B7, is known to cause hair loss if someone is deficient in the nutrient While deficiency is rare, it does happen. Deficiency causes brittle nails and hair loss. When combined with caffeine and Keratin, biotin is a potent ingredient that may promote hair growth and thickening.
Everyone will respond to this serum differently. Some people will start seeing minor results in a few days, but other people won’t see results for a month or more. What I recommend is to give yourself 70 – 75 days of using this serum.
If it doesn’t work for you, return it (more on the return policy below).
A lot of people want to stop using their product after they have achieved adequate hair growth, but this is ill-advised. When you stop applying your serum, slowly but surely your body’s hair growth will revert back to what it was prior to using the serum.
The thinning process will start to occur again, leaving you with less-than-perfect hair.
Ultrax Labs Hair Plush Money Back Guarantee
You’re making a solid investment in your hair, but what if this product doesn’t work for you? Do you have any recourse that will allow you to get your money back?
The company is so confident that their product will work for you that they’re offering a 110% money back guarantee.
All you have to do is return the product within 90 days. You’ll receive 110% money back on the purchase price.
That’s right: 110%.
You actually have money to gain if this potent hair thickener doesn’t work for you.
If you have sensitive skin, you will want to adjust the duration that you leave the product on your scalp. Everyone has different sensitivity levels, and a hair thickener with caffeine can definitely cause redness.
The company recommends leaving their serum in without rinsing.
But if you do have side effects, you’ll want to rinse after two minutes.
Two minutes seems to be the sweet spot to activate growth and limit reddening. If, by chance, you suffer severe reddening or irritation, stop using the product immediately.
Ultrax Labs Hair Plush is a potent hair thickening serum. When used daily, you’ll start to see positive hair thickening results.
You don’t need to suffer from hair loss indefinitely. There are options available, and Ultrax Labs offers one of the best hair thickening products on the market today. They also offer a complete scalp treatment system with their full line-up: Hair Surge, Hair Rush, etc…
Ultrax Labs Hair Regrowth Products
If you’re tired of your hair thinning, it’s time to take a positive step in the regrowth process.
And with a 90-day money back guarantee, you really have nothing to lose.