“Size doesn’t matter.”
That’s what so many women say, or feel like they have to say to their partners. But if you’re a guy who isn’t really measuring up in the size department, you know that isn’t really true. Size does matter.
You can measure just how much it matters not just in terms of inches you don’t have, but in terms of disappointing or missed sexual opportunities.
Thanks to the internet, there are now hundreds of choices out there for men who are looking for a way to enhance penis size. But do any of these methods really work?
Actually, you may be surprised. There is at least one product out there that really can make a dramatic and permanent increase in penis size, and it’s called SizeGenetics.
A Real SizeGenetics Review
I am going to tell you all about my results in just a moment. But first I want to tell you my story. Since you’re reading my personal review, I am guessing that some of you may be able to relate- even if you don’t want to admit it.
I was born with a hormonal imbalance that led to slow development. It was not a micropenis but it was something I was always aware of.
This is a condition where the penis is abnormally small—mine was less than 4.25 inches for most of my life.
It was caused my a hormone disruption with my mother while I was in utero. I don’t think I need to tell you how humiliating this was for me during most of my life. I remember during puberty I felt so awkward, but I kept thinking that somehow things would turn around for me, that it was something I would just outgrow. But I never did.
I did not have a problem getting dates or going out with girls.
To be honest, a lot of them didn’t really seem to care all that much when they saw my penis. But the thought of that 1st impression was mentally crippling. It could at times overwhelm the moment and make things very awkward. Plus, the mechanics of actually having sex were a real pain. We could only really get it to work in certain positions, and it just took all the fun out of it. Mentally it was just not worth the stress as sex was always disappointing, and gradually over time I just gave up. By age 30 I had only had sex with 5 girls, and I didn’t see any likelihood that I would try again in the future. I basically resigned myself to a lifetime of forced abstinence.
By that time my confidence was shot to hell. As you guess, that is no way for a man to live.
I looked into a lot of different possibilities. I tried all the enlargement pills, DIY home recipes and the creams but to no avail. At one point I even went so far as to consider surgery! My doctor talked me out of it and recommended a penis pump instead. I used that and it did help for some time, but the results waned over time ( a few hours usually) and I wanted a permanent solution. That is when I found out about medical penile traction and penis extenders.
I was wary about spending money on yet another “solution” which might be nothing but a drain on my bank account. But I decided that I would try this one last thing.
After all, I was willing to invest money on surgery . If I decided to buy SizeGenetics, it would be a lot less expensive than that, and a lot less intimidating too. I asked my doc what he thought about my idea, and he said to go for it so long as I was careful and used the extender properly. He even found some studies from the UK that showed real world results from penile traction devices.
It is a medical grade penis extender.
What exactly is a penile traction device?
Going off of my personal experience as well as some of the SizeGenetics reviews I have read online, it may be the best penis extender on the market right now. If you don’t know much about these penis enlargement devices, you may be wondering what this entails. Don’t be scared off at first impression- the science is real and they have been around for over 30 years.
It’s simple. This is a device which you wear for about an hour (or several, if you want) per day over a period of months. It exerts gentle tension on your penis, gradually extending its size over time.
Why Go With a Penis Extender over a Pump?
You may be wondering, “Why should I try a penis extender instead of a penis pump or pills or some other method?”
Well, most dick pills aren’t actually formulated to create any permanent gains in terms of size. Those that say they are will not provide dramatic results (if any results at all). Penis pills can be very helpful, but most of them are formulated for an instant boost (think Viagra type boost / time frame) or for a specific type of erectile dysfunction.
What about creams, gels, and so on? These topical treatments may produce some temporary size increase, but it is rarely very noticeable in my experience.
You may also hear about various penile exercise techniques you can try. Manual training can be beneficial and we recommend using these techniques along with any professional device (Phalogenics is our top choice for an updated exercise program in 2018). In fact, this might be the smartest way to get started with penis enlargement but by this point I wanted to jump right in.
With that said, one technique we do not advise is using any type of weights.
Use common sense here and stay away from using weights or any hanging methods. They can be dangerous and can cause permanent damage if you injure yourself. They are also a serious pain!
As for penis pumps, as I mentioned before, these actually can produce a noticeable increase in length and girth. But the majority of the gains are temporary and come with serious medical risks. You have to wear a retaining band during sex to keep the extra blood in your penis. After you take it off (around half an hour later), your size will go right back down again. No chance I could stick to that routine.
A penis extender is the only product out there which can provide you with lasting gains in size!
Do Penis Extenders Really Work?
The big question of course (pun intended) is whether this device was able to deliver. Let me tell you what my personal experience was like!
The product is advertised as having a “58-Way Ultimate Comfort System”.
Well, when I first took this device out of the box it came in (which was very discreetly packaged), it looked anything but comfortable. As I’ve heard some people joke, penis extenders really do look like medieval torture devices.
So after some initial anxiety, I was pleased when I put it on, adjusted it and it turned out to be very comfortable. I was relieved it fit me too.
I mean, I know it was designed for guys with small penises, but I was worried I’d be too small to use it.
I adjusted it so that it exerted just a little tension and left it on. I actually barely noticed the hour passing. At times I forgot I was wearing it. That was how unobtrusive it was.
For the first few weeks, I only wore the extender for about an hour a day. Gradually though I started wearing it for longer and longer periods of time; sometimes I simply forgot to take it off. It isn’t really noticeable underneath your clothes, but I still felt most comfortable wearing it when I was just hanging out at home by myself.
I won’t lie. You have to be patient to get results with this product. This is not an overnight solution.
You also have to be super diligent. I don’t think I skipped a single day for the entire first six months that I used it.
I didn’t actually see much in the way of progress for the first few weeks either, to the point where I wondered if it was working.
I’m really glad I didn’t give up, though, because around the three month mark I started to see real progress.
At that point, I added on a visible amount length to my erection. It happened very quickly, like I had turned a corner with the PE training or had built a foundation.
To say it was life changing is a huge understatement.
From there, I had to slowdown around the six month mark as I started trying other devices. But I still go back to the SG device every week and it feels like muscle memory after a few days. At this point I consider myself a veteran as I have tested close to 10 other devices since 2014. At this point I assume that I have maxed out my own genetics (some help from another extender too) but I have no plans of stopping my quest.
Even if I have maxed out now, that is absolutely fine with me, because here is the progress that I achieved in my first 6 months:
- Starting length: 4 inches
- 1 month: 4.25 inches
- 2 months: 4.4 inches
- 3 months: 5 inches
- 4 months: 5.25 inches
- 5 months: 5.5 inches
- 6 months: 6 inches
I seriously can’t tell you how amazing that is. I gained 2 inches in length, which for me was almost like doubling the size of my penis! It was a crazy experience.
I looked down starting at three months and I just couldn’t believe what I was seeing.
I kept thinking I was dreaming or something, but every morning I woke up and that extra length was still there. Did I mention that these are my semi / flaccid measurements? Erect, I’m even bigger when you consider thickness and volume. Talk about an increase in confidence!
I didn’t have any the same type of gains in terms of girth, but that was as I expected. Penis extenders don’t increase girth directly, just length. That is why I still use my penis pump sometimes (we recommend the Bathmate for this). Don’t stop with just one technique or routine. The key to my success was variation and trying multiple routines.
Could you get the same results?
Trust me, if I could add 2″ I am sure most guys will get at least that much from consistent use.
In case you are wondering what the adjustment process was like as I went along, it was really easy and painless.
There was never a point at which I found the device uncomfortable to wear. If you read about how penis extenders work, you’ll find out that the tension creates micro-tears. Your body repairs the tears by adding length.
That sounds awful, right? It isn’t, at least not with this device. I literally never experienced any pain or side-effects.
You have no idea how much I wish I had done this ages ago, before I tried out all those pills and pumps and creams and gels. I wasted so much money on those stopgap solutions (some of which had side-effects). I only had to pay for it once, and the results it delivered are permanent.
Looking for more evidence that you should order SizeGenetics?
Check out some of these SizeGenetics before and afters!
Real Customer SizeGenetics Reviews (Before & After Results)
For me personally, this device saved my sex life and confidence.
Like I said before, I was literally on the verge of giving up on sex forever at age 30.
I’d just had so many discouraging experiences, and I’d gone so long without trying, it was starting to seem like sex was just something that was meant for other people. But I never got to a place where I felt like I could just accept that. I was so depressed I can’t begin to tell you.
Everything is different now! My confidence grew as my penis did.
It is awesome looking at my body in the mirror and seeing a normal guy. And while I thought that the few women I’d gone out with in the past were pretty accepting, I have to admit that the reaction I get from women now is totally different. And having sex is a lot easier and better. It feels so much more satisfying both for them and for me. There are no more mental road blocks, if only I could go back to my 20’s and have this new size….
I want to emphasize the SizeGenetics extender isn’t just a small penis treatment! It worked great for me, but you can use it no matter what your situation is. I’ve read that it works great for bent penis syndrome (you probably see commercials for this now) and that it is also great for lengthening no matter what your original measurement is.
If you’re already packing 6 inches, you can get 8 or more!
How do you use a penis extender to lengthen your penis?
Here are the basic instructions.
Fit the base ring of the device over the base of your penis and adjust it for the right comfortable fit. Insert the head of your penis into the headpiece. Exert gentle tension on your penis and wear the device for an hour or so. Do this each day. Gradually, you can increase the length of the device, stretching your penis further and further. You can also begin wearing the device for longer time periods (several hours) as you get used to it.
Pros and Cons
You now know a lot about penis extenders, how they works and why it works. I’ve shared my personal story with you. I want to briefly go over the pros and cons now.
- It actually works. This is the bottom line. Unlike 95% of the male enhancement products out there, SizeGenetics actually delivers. It’s backed by scientific research, and it really can add around 1-3 inches to your penis length. In a sea of scams, this is the real deal. Believe me, you won’t find yourself squinting at your tape measure trying to figure out whether there might be a modicum of difference in your length. You will be able to see the difference clearly after a few months of using the product.
- The results are permanent. This is also a huge deal. So far as I know, there is no other type of product on the market that can make this claim. Any size gain you get from a cream or gel is going to be fleeting and barely observable. Penis pumps work pretty well, but they only increase your size for like half an hour, and you have to wear the retaining band the whole time. That band is like an ongoing reminder that you aren’t really that big—you are just borrowing a little extra size. With this, the change is permanent and it is yours.
- It is surprisingly comfortable. At one point before my SG arrived, I did have a chance to try out another knock off penis extender I found on Amazon. I wasn’t impressed. In fact, I was actually deterred by just how darn uncomfortable it was. I wouldn’t go so far as to say that it was torture, but it wasn’t something I could imagine wearing for an hour a day. That was one of the reasons I initially was scared about my purchase of SizeGenetics. But I’m glad I went through with it, because this has been an entirely different experience. It really is very comfortable, and you can adjust it to your particular needs. Like me, you will probably forget you are wearing it half the time.
- It is ridiculously easy to use. Seriously, this is the lazy way to add inches to your penis! There are no weird exercises and no weights to lift. Those methods take an insane amount of effort, and they can cause permanent injury. It is safe and it’s so easy to use that even an idiot could figure out how to do it. You literally just put it on and let the device do all the work while you go about your life.
- It is a one-time expense. While the price tag for SizeGenetics may intimidate you, it actually is a lot lower than the cost for some of the other penis extenders that I looked at. But the best thing really is that you only have to pay for SizeGenetics once. Contrast that with the regular (often monthly) expense you might have to make for creams or pills (which don’t really work). Considering that this device gives you a lifetime of value, when you do the division across the years, it really doesn’t cost you very much!
- 2018 Update: SizeGenetics Have Dropped Their Price By $200 Now
- It does take ongoing commitment to get permanent results. You cannot be impatient with this process! You have to be willing to wear the device every single day, and you will get the best results if you can do it for at least several hours each day. It may take you a couple of months to start seeing any change, so you basically have to go on faith until then.
- If you use the device improperly, you could feasibly injure yourself. I really see no reason why this should ever happen though, especially when you compare it to the risks associated with pumps. Just read the instructions and again, be patient. You will see results!
- It is an expense. I’m not going to beat around the bush here. You will pay a pretty penny for SizeGenetics (New 2018 pricing puts the device at $199). But add up how much you have already paid to date for pills and other treatments. I’m guessing it’s more than you are going to spend when you order SizeGenetics. Project forward and think about how much more money you will waste on ineffectual treatments if you don’t do this. SizeGenetics will actually save you money in the long run.
Invest in your own happiness and confidence, in my opinion that is something you cannot put a price on.
Tips and Tricks for Getting the Most Out of Your PE Routine
I have met guys who told me they bought a penis extender and it didn’t work for them. In some cases I’m guessing this is because they bought inferior products (like my Amazon impulse purchase), but in other cases I am thinking that they were using their extenders wrong (new devices like the Phallosan have a learning curve).
So I want to leave you with a few tips and tricks to ensure you get the most out of your purchase…
- Read the instructions. It is absurdly easy to use, but reading the instructions is smart for safety reasons.
- Wear it as long as you can stand it each day (but start slow). I suggest you start out by wearing the device daily for 60 minutes. After you get used to it, maybe after a couple of weeks, you can start wearing it for longer and longer periods of time. At the end of my 2nd month, it was normal for me to wear it for 6+ hours each day.
- Do not expect huge gains during the first couple of months. Be patient. I cannot emphasize this enough! If you do not notice any major improvements (or you do not notice any gains at all), do not give up. Stick with it. I didn’t see anything really significant until around the third month. I think many guys simply give up before they see any real progress. That gives them the impression that extenders are not effective but the reality is that they were impatient.
- Go easy on the tension levels. You don’t want to start at the highest tension or increase it too quickly. If you get too excited or impatient, you may be tempted to go to high with the tension. Don’t do it. This is how you can injure yourself.
- Use the extender for several months (even up to a year if you keep seeing improvements). I would say you should give it 6 months at the minimum. A lot of guys say they see improvements up to a year.
- Use your extender in conjunction with other PE products if you want to treat other problems or get an advanced jump on results. If you are lacking in the girth department, we recommend that you can use a penis pump in conjunction with the extender. If you suffer from ED, I would recommend some herbal supplements to boost your t-levels.
Where Can You Buy SizeGenetics?
The only place you can find SizeGenetics for sale is online. Right now, the SizeGenetics™ Ultimate System costs $299.95, and the SizeGenetics™ Value Edition costs $199.95.
What is awesome is that you get a risk-free money back guarantee for 180 days.
That’s 6 whole months to try out the device—more than enough time to see significant gains in length. It took half that time for SizeGenetics to turn my sex life around. It can do the same for you.
If you want to save money on SizeGenetics, this is the time to buy.
While the company says that there is no special SizeGenetics coupon discount, we know that they often post exclusive coupon codes on their official site.
You can check for those savings below…