If you’re a male that is taking any supplement regularly or are taking pro-hormones, you need to have your bloodwork labs done.
There’s no way around it.
You will not know what’s going on in your body without a solid lab report. If you leave it up to chance, there’s a lot of risk that you’re taking in the process.
Bloodwork is a concrete way to know your hormone levels.
And private blood tests are ideal.
- Safety. When you have a private blood test done, you’re reducing the risk that your medical information can be stolen. There’s a higher level of safety when choosing Private MD Labs instead of going to your doctor.
- Medical Records. Everything is put into your medical record when you visit a traditional doctor. This means that the doctor has a complete overview of your bloodwork. Insurance companies can also view this data and drop you if you’re taking anything that is suspect.
- Quality. A lot of men are into male enhancement to increase muscle mass, reverse the effects of low hormone levels and turn back the clock. If you’re on gear, you can use these tests to measure the quality of the product you’re taking. You’ll also be able to increase your overall safety (more on that below).
Private MD Labs is the go-to option because it allows you to keep all of your information confidential, so you never have to worry about your private information becoming public. There’s also a great male hormone panel that’s offered.
Why Do You Need a Male Hormone Panel?
There are general hormone panels and gender-specific panels. When you choose a male hormone panel, this is the best lab test to tell you about your body’s hormone levels. If you’re on gear or other male enhancers, you’ll need this panel to make sure that you stay safe.
What this panel offers is:
- Lipid profile
- Complete blood count (CBC)
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor
- Free testosterone levels
- Testosterone levels
- Thyroid profile
- Prostate-specific antigen
- Comprehensive metabolic profile
- Estradiol sensitivity
If you’re reading this article, there’s a high chance that you’re a male that is on some form of a male enhancer.
These tests can actually keep you safe.
You see, male enhancing drugs and supplements can cause a lot of damage to your body, too. Experts recommend that if you’re going to go this route, you have routine blood tests performed to ensure that your body remains healthy.
But if you go to your regular physician for a test and are on steroids or hormone enhancers, this will be noted in your medical records.
So, if you have any disease or condition down the road that may be attributed to your male enhancement routine, you’ll be lucky to have insurance cover it. “Remember that time you tested positive for XYZ? Your health condition is your own fault, so we won’t cover it.”
Of course, the response from the insurance company will be a little more professional.
The sentiment remains the same.
Private MD Labs allows you to avoid any of these hypothetical situations because your test is 100% private, meaning no one but you will ever know the results.
There’s never fear that your past will come back to smack you in the face.
Now, why do you need regular blood testing?
Well, if you’re cycling gear or steroids, you’ll want to keep a close eye on your testosterone levels along with other levels. You may want to order the unisex panel in this case because you will also want to make sure that your estrogen levels aren’t too high.
People that are on gear will want to also fast for 12 hours before taking their Private MD Labs test to ensure that all levels are appropriate.
Keep in mind that some states have banned companies like Private MD Labs, so if you can get the test, do it now because states don’t want you to maintain privacy.
The tests will let you know if your gear is good, and this can save you money in the long-run, too.
Where Can I Get a Private Label Blood Test Done Without Doctor Referral?
If you want the best lab tests online, Private MD Labs is a serious consideration. You’re in charge when ordering these tests, so there’s no need to have a doctor referral. Private MD Labs believes that you have a right to know what your hormone panels are, with or without the consent of a doctor.
Private MD Labs offers online blood test ordering, so you never have to go in person or talk to your doctor.
Order your test, follow the instructions and you’re good to go.
How the Testing Process Works
If you’re wondering how the blood test works, don’t worry: you’re not alone. You see, the company recommends that you do a few things before taking the test:
- Fast for a period of 12 to 14 hours before collecting your sample
- Don’t ejaculate for a period of 24 hours preceding the test
- If you’re on biotin supplements, cease consumption for 72 hours prior to taking your sample
You’ll also find that the turnaround time for your results is rather quick: 10 – 15 business days. Confirmation testing may extend this period a little bit, so keep this in mind when ordering.
Testing requires you to take a few steps:
- Order your tests online
- Choose a lab to visit
- Create an account
- Print your requisition
- Take the requisition to the lab that you chose
When you go to the lab, none of your personal information is presented. This is to ensure that your privacy is upheld. Keep in mind that you’ll also have a professional take your specimen, so there’s less of a chance that your specimen will suffer from any adulteration when collected.
This is very important.
If you were collecting your own sample, there’s a good chance that you may contaminate the sample in some manner.
Remember that account that you created earlier? Well, you’ll use this account to also access all of your results. You’ll simply log into the account and have access to all results on one easy-to-read page.
There’s also an option to share the results with your physician should you have any serious problems as indicated in your tests.
Abnormal results will be indicated. What this does is allow you to take the appropriate steps to get further medical advice. Private MD Labs recommends that any abnormal tests be followed up with a doctor that can perform additional tests to ensure you don’t have a serious medical issue.
But that’s 100% up to you.
If you don’t want to bring your results to a doctor, it’s your choice and no one else’s choice.
You’ll also have complete access to all of the tests you have ever had performed and can compare tests to see how your body is reacting to new products. You’ll need to do the comparison yourself, but having the tests available any time you want is always helpful.
Private MD Labs Reviews
Private MD Labs has been around for years, and they have revolutionized online blood test ordering. The best labs tests online, the company has thousands of reviews from users that have ordered tests and loved their results.
What I’ve learned, and I am going to share with you, are what other reviewers are saying really stands out about these tests.
You’ll find that it’s definitely a unique product.
And when you read reviews, you’ll find the following:
- Privacy. People love their privacy, and as I mentioned earlier, there’s no better option than Private MD Labs. You’ll be the one paying for your tests, and none of the information will make it into your medical records. This is something a lot of people admire about the company because they keep all of your personal information private. Even your wife won’t know that you’ve had a blood test performed.
- Price. I know this sounds almost routine, but the price is something a lot of people are very happy about. Blood tests in a normal lab are very expensive, and insurance will only test for necessary blood tests. You normally won’t be able to have a full hormone panel done with insurance paying for it – not as often as you would like. Blood work in a lab can range from $100 – $3,000 dollars, depending on the work done. Hormone panels are often $400 – $900 or higher, depending on the test. Private MD Labs is much more affordable.
- Service. Doctors’ offices are becoming impersonal, and oftentimes, I feel like I am bothering the receptionist. Private MD Labs actually has customer service reps that exceed customer expectations. You can call and ask questions, and the reps can help you find the right test for your needs. When it comes to service, it’s hard to beat Private MD Labs.
People are backing the points above, too:
- I saved over $200 from what my doctor wanted to charge me.
- I talked to three customer service reps that exceeded my expectations.
- My doctor is telling his other patients that don’t have insurance about Private MD Labs.
- I had my results in one to two business days even though I was told it could take up to 14 days.
- They helped me when other labs could not.
- Customer service is top notch.
And the praise goes on and on for the company.
Keep in mind that when ordering multiple tests, you may be tested for the same thing multiple times. For example, if you’re having your lipid levels checked, this may be done with a variety of tests. The results will be available for each test, but you’ll be paying for all of the tests despite already having been tested.
Okay, this may be confusing, but say you ordered three different blood tests from Private MD Labs at one time. There’s a chance that two of the tests will test for lipid levels, but they may also test for a variety of other things.
So, you’ll have duplicate tests that you’re paying for, but you’ll also have a combination of other results.
You’re responsible for checking what each test has to offer and making sure you’re not paying for the same thing twice. It’s not the job of Private MD Labs to double check the tests to make sure there are no duplicates.
Some users from 8 – 9 years ago complained about this issue, but it seems to have become less prevalent in new reviews.
Aside from this one complaint, you’ll find people from across the country praising Private MD Labs. It’s a great, affordable way to have your blood tested privately.
If you’re interested in the best lab tests online, you’ll be happy to know that Private MD Labs is the real deal. The company has been in business for years, and they’ll maintain your privacy while also providing you with accurate results.
You can only order these tests from the official website – nowhere else.
If you’re on male enhancement supplements, steroids or other supplements, get tested for peace of mind. You may be doing yourself more harm than good, and getting tested will let you know.