We know all guys want to last longer in bed. You want the passion to extend for just a little longer to really push her to orgasm and improve your confidence.
Let us be frank. Premature ejaculation can leave a man devastated.
It’s stressful and defeating when you orgasm quickly. It can cause lasting psychological damage and negatively impact future performance with a vicious cycle of self doubt and anxiety. For the first time in history, we know have a FDA approved treatment device. The Prolong device offers real hope to men willing to train themselves to better stamina.
Before I introduce you to Prolong, I want to be sure that you have a problem.
Men want intercourse to last a half hour, and even some women want their intercourse to last that long. The problem is that it’s too long. Sex, without the right lubricant, starts to become uncomfortable after the 15 to 20-minute mark.
You may be proud of yourself and feel like you’ve got stamina for days, but most women will be well beyond their point of pleasure at this point. Studies from 1948 show that the average man would orgasm within two minutes of intercourse.
Recent studies show that the median time before orgasm is 5.4 to 7.5 minutes.
Surveys show that sex is too short when it’s under two minutes, but it’s in the “adequate” range when it’s three to seven minutes in length. The “desirable” range, and a lot of men don’t reach this range, is seven to 13 minutes in length.
If you’re between the 3 to 7-minute range, you’re not prematurely ejaculating.
But if you’re not within this range, you may want to consider the Prolong device, which is being called the “Apple watch of premature ejaculation.”
What is Prolong?
Prolong is an FDA-cleared program, and it costs $299.
It has been shown to help one-in-three men, or 33%, of those that tried it that are suffering from premature ejaculation.
This is a complete program, and it will include:
- Prolong device
And the company claims that within just six weeks, you can fix your premature ejaculation problem. Will you be able to be completely fixed? It depends.
What we do know is that 33% of people are able to find a solution to their ejaculation problems. That’s a large percentage of men who are able to cut through the fear and anxiety that they feel and finally feel “normal” in the bedroom.
The remaining 67% of study participants reported marked improvements in staying power.
How does it work?
I was fully skeptical of Prolong because they make some hefty claims. We have seen many pills that claim to cure premature ejaculation.
Men around the world are suffering with ejaculation problems, and there’s a lot of money to be made off of the suffering of others.
This was the first device we have seen that has been studied and approved by the FDA. That got our attention.
But I started to dive into how this product works to really understand the power behind it all.
This product works by using:
What the studs and vibration do is that they combine to fine-tune your sensitivity level to help slow your ejaculation. The device is placed under the head of the penis, and it brings you close to climax and attempts to help you extend your time to orgasm. With practice, you learn to control yourself on the “way up” before crossing the threshold. We liken it to an device assisted form of male edging.
There was a small-scale study which found that 58 men were able to increase their time to orgasm from a mere 48 seconds to nearly 9 minutes.
If you were able to reach this mark, you would be above the 7-minute mark and really be pushing the limits of pleasure. Nine minutes, or even eight minutes, is more than enough to ensure that both parties are able to reach climax.
I don’t know if you’ll hit the eight-minute mark, but experts agree that this product has real promise.
What this product does is that it works on the stop-start technique, which is common among premature ejaculation sufferers, and it builds on this technique. The device will provide stimulation to the penis over a period of weeks in an effort to make the penis less sensitive to the stimulation that it feels.
It’s like the first time having sex: most men don’t last long.
Over time, intercourse becomes routine and you become used to the sensitivity of the penis and don’t ejaculate rapidly.
How to use the Prolong Control Training Program To Last Longer in Bed
The process can be broken down into five easy steps:
- Use lube and the device to massage the penis.
- Remove the device before hitting your climax.
- Repeat the process three times.
- Climax on the next round.
- Repeat the process three times a week for six or more weeks.
Vibration is used to enhance the stimulation and allow the person to get accustomed to the pleasure of the penis being stimulated. It’s all about practicing, and not allowing yourself to ejaculate means that you’ll slowly gain control over your orgasms.
You’ll becoming desensitized over time, so you won’t ejaculate rapidly like you do now.
When compared to other products, you’ll find that this is a safer routine that will allow you to gain some control over your premature ejaculation.
Will you be able to last for nine minutes? No one can say for sure. What we can say is that it the training program works and it is better than any pill on the market.
All I know is that over 33% of men who have tried this product, based on an actual study, were able to last much longer than they did just six weeks prior. Since this is an entire system, it costs a little more than alternatives, but it’s one of the safer, more robust options for helping with premature ejaculation.
Prolong is one of the best home remedies for premature ejaculation because it’s basically a masturbation training device. But you can do more to be able to last longer in the bedroom.
Tips To Last Longer In Bed
You can choose to do any / all of the following:
- Change positions. If you’re used to one position that makes you cum fast, you should try and change things up. Different positions provide different levels of sensation. Two positions that try, which are known for being less sensitive, are:
- Premature ejaculation exercises. The Prolong device helps with this, but if you don’t have it yet, try ejaculation exercises on your own. These exercises can be done to bring yourself close to orgasm and then stop. You’ll be masturbating and stopping before climax. The goal is to be able to learn to control your orgasm. We like to work these edging techniques into our girth training exercises.
- Masturbate or have intercourse more. When you haven’t had any stimulation in a month or two, it’s hard not to be sensitive. You should masturbate or have intercourse more often to learn to control your ejaculation further.
- Creams and sprays to desensitize. If you’re very desperate to last longer, you can try using creams or sprays to desensitize the penis. These creams and sprays will change sex completely because you’re going to be numb, so I only recommend going this route in the most severe of cases.
- Slow thrusting down. When you feel yourself close to ejaculation, you’ll want to slow down your thrusts. The slowing down of your thrusts will allow you to compose yourself and hopefully get control before you ejaculate. It’s important to have strong communication with your partner so that if you need to slow down, they will understand why.
The Prolong device can help most men get control of their premature ejaculation. Studies backing the product shows that it can be effective, but it’s vital that you follow the directions properly. Don’t overuse the product, but also make sure that you use it at least three days a week so that you can bring your penile sensitivity down to a normal level that allows you to last longer in bed.
[letsreviewaffiliate url=”/offers/prolong” text=”Check Prices” size=”small” rel=”nofollow” target=”samewindow” accent=”#1e73be” textalign=”center” border=”off”]