If you man and have fertility issues, you may be surprised to learn that there’s a supplement for that.
Supplements can do wonders for a men’s fertility. When it comes to trying to boost sperm count and motility, supplements are essential. It’s always better to take a supplement than medicine or drugs that may cause you more harm than good.
What are Male Fertility Supplements?
Male fertility is a major problem, and when a man simply doesn’t have the sperm count to get his partner pregnant, this is an issue. There are a lot of different ways that you’ll be able to help increase your sperm count and motility.
But unless a dietary change occurs that promotes fertility, you’ll have little success.
Productive wellness and health is the key focus of any supplement.
When you take a fertility supplement, it will do two main things to help you feel like a man again:
- Sperm count. A man can expect his sperm count to increase over time. The sperm count is directly tied to a person’s fertility, and if a man has a low sperm count, he will have issues impregnating a woman. It takes a few months for sperm count to increase, but in 2 – 3 months, you can expect a supplement to start increasing the sperm count.
- Motility. The motility of sperm is the sperm’s ability to swim forward. When sperm doesn’t swim properly, it will not be able to make the trek through the woman’s reproductive system and fertilize the egg.
Supplements offer their own benefits, and no two supplements are the same. When you take a supplement, you’ll need to pay attention to the ingredients listed and do some of the research on your own.
There are a few main ingredient types that will be present in most supplements:
- Vitamins. There’s a reason that people are told to take vitamins: they support the body. When a person’s diet doesn’t supply adequate amounts of vitamins and minerals, the body will suffer as a result. In severe cases, medical issues will occur. In other circumstances, your body will operate inefficiently. Reproductive system efficiency may decrease, for example.
- Minerals. A lack of minerals will have the same negative impact on the body as a vitamin deficiency. When a diet isn’t varied enough, it’s easy to miss a lot of the essential minerals needed for the body to run optimally.
- Antioxidants. The importance of antioxidants is becoming increasingly important. When the body has toxins or free radicals that it needs to rid itself of, antioxidants can help. They keep these toxins and free radicals controlled. Your body will be much better off with antioxidants, and this leads to a higher function level – boosting fertility in the process.
- Amino Acids. Amino acids, with a primary focus on L-arginine, has been shown to increase conception. Studies are finding that the introduction of amino acids into a diet can help a male increase his fertility levels drastically.
The key is to find a supplement that offers all-natural ingredients. When the ingredients are synthetic in nature, this is what leads to side effects and potential complications. The goal is to help the body functioning at its highest level so that you can conceive.
Keep in mind that the ability to get pregnant is a two-way street, so if you’re not able to conceive, there’s a chance that your partner also has fertility issues. But stronger (and more sperm) can and will help increase the odds of getting her pregnant in either scenario.
Do Male Fertility Vitamins Really Work?
There are a lot of bogus products on the market, and a lot of them target the most common deficiencies a man has. Fertility is a market that is filled with products that don’t work, but there are also a lot of supplements that do work to help boost fertility.
Every ingredient needs its own research, but there are a few ingredients that are definitely known to boost fertility, including:
- Vitamin C. A lot of people take this vitamin to boost their immune system, but there is also some evidence that Vitamin C is able to boost fertility. More studies are needed on the link between Vitamin C and fertility, but a lot of men swear by this vitamin’s ability to promote fertility health.
- Folic acid. The presence of folic acid is very beneficial because it works alongside zinc to promote fertility. Again, the studies still need more evidence to prove this link, but there are a few studies that suggest folic acid and zinc have the potential to improve sperm count. The impact on conception is still being debated, but there is ample evidence that suggests folic acid will increase sperm count.
- Vitamin E. A study conducted on Vitamin E shows that men who take Vitamin E supplements have a higher rate of fertility when compared to a group taking a placebo. There are other studies that show the combination of Vitamin E and C, when combined, have the potential to increase fertility.
- L-Carnitine. The presence of L-Carnitine is a great addition to any fertility supplement because this amino acid has been scientifically proven to increase sperm production. There’s also evidence that this amino acid, when combined with acetyl-L-carnitine can increase motility and sperm production. Interestingly, there’s a lack of evidence that the increase in fertility was able to increase the changes of conception.
- Coenzyme Q10. Q10 is another promising ingredient that has been thoroughly studied for its ability to impact fertility. What studies have found is that Coenzyme Q10 improves fertility and motility.
- Maca. Maca is a very powerful ingredient, and there has been a lot of talk about Maca for everything from overall health to anti-aging and of course, fertility. Studies conducted on Maca show that it promotes healthy sperm and increases libido in men. Treatments involving Maca increase seminal volume, count and motility.
- Grape Seed Extract. Grape extract has been known to remove waste in the body. The extract is removed thanks to antioxidants. Blood vessel strength is also enhanced over the long-term, allowing the body to have an easier time repairing. Sperm quality is increased thanks to the added antioxidants that help the body rid itself of toxins.
- Asian Ginseng Extract. Ginseng, when it’s been combined with L-Carnitine, improves overall sexual health in men. Sperm motility has also been shown to increase. A study from South Korea has also shown that in all groups that took ginseng, there was a significant improvement in sperm concentration.
Keep in mind that many of these ingredients have been shown to increase sperm count and motility. When combined, the effects of the increase is expected to be much higher. Ingredients in male fertility supplements are almost always designed to work together synergistically to support each ingredient’s efforts.
In this case, the ingredients increase a man’s sperm and motility.
But it’s important to ensure that the ingredients are properly sourced and of the highest quality. Even when a product claims to be natural, that doesn’t mean it’s entirely safe or really natural.
Benefits of a Fertility Supplementation for Men
Reversing male infertility is possible, but it takes a lot of time and effort. Fertility problems seem to be getting worse, and a lot of this has to do with diet and exercise. One study found that sperm count has dropped by 50% since the 1930s.
Toxic chemicals have been shown to act as endocrine disruptors, obesity is a problem, and the chemicals that we’re in contact with daily aren’t helping either.
This disturbing decline is only getting worse.
The good news is that the decline is reversible with very good results. You can help fight back against fertility issues, and that’s what supplements do. There are a few ways that supplements can help:
Fight Back Against Declining Sperm Quality
Declining sperm quality is a major problem, and it’s the reason that a lot of males have infertility. While sperm quality may sound complicated, it’s derived from four main factors:
- Sperm count
Healthy males can normally produce 300 – 500 million sperm when they ejaculate. When you think of this number, that’s a lot of sperm that dies on its way to fertilizing an egg. That’s why so many people call birth a miracle – it has a relatively small odds considering the mass amount of sperm produced.
Studies show that for normal fertility, a male must have 40 million/mL sperm, or 40 million sperm per mL. If you go back to the 1940s, this figure was easily achieved. Men were producing something like 100 million/mL – easily being fertile.
But now, men are finding that they have fewer than the 40 million/mL required. This doesn’t mean that a woman can’t get pregnant, but it does mean that sperm is much less reliable and timely impregnation isn’t feasible.
The right combination of ingredients has the ability to:
- Increase sperm count
- Improve motility
- Boost DNA integrity
Morphology is all about your body type, and this is why it’s so important to maintain a good diet and healthy lifestyle. If you’re fit and healthy, you have a higher probability of your sperm also being strong and healthy.
Remember, obesity is being linked to lower fertility in men, so you’ll want to ensure that you’re doing everything you can to remain fit.
A balanced diet and exercise can help. There are also obvious supplements that you can be taking that will help you shed a few pounds and increase your overall health, too.
What Are The Best Male Fertility Supplements
When you need the best supplement for male fertility, there is one brand that sticks out: FertilAid. A male-specific supplement, this supplement is packed with powerful ingredients that have been proven to increase fertility.
This is the real deal, and there are over 760+ positive reviews claiming that out of all the male fertility supplements people have tried, FertilAid is the best.
What will FertilAid be able to do for you?
- Increase total sperm count
- Increase the number of motile sperm
This is all you need to be able to go from a man that is infertile to a man that is fertile. And just to let you know, this is the bestselling male fertility supplement in the United States. This means a lot since there are so many supplements on the market aimed at helping men restore their fertility.
Doctors have designed FertilAid to naturally increase a couple’s chances of conceiving, and reproductive health is optimized.
A study was conducted on men, there were two groups: one took FertilAid and the other took a placebo.
What the study found was that FertilAid helped the one group of men produce more motile sperm. So, this is scientific research that shows this simple fertility aid has the ability to increase fertility in men.
It works, and it works very, very well.
I want to jump into the reviews, but before I do, I think you should have a look at all of the awesome ingredients in FertilAid (you’ve seen many of them before). What this supplement’s ingredients include are a plethora of sperm-boosting, motility-supporting ingredients.
The ingredients that are included in FertilAid are:
- Grape Street Extract
- Asian Ginseng
You have read all about these ingredients above, and you’ll find that this is just the proprietary blend of the product. You can think of FertilAid as almost a multivitamin because it’s so filled with ingredients.
The other ingredients that it has all offer 100% or more of your daily value, and these ingredients include:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Folic Acid
- Pantothenic Acid
All of these ingredients work to really boost your body’s fertility. You’ll start to notice that in just a few weeks, you’ll start to feel better and better. But it’s really difficult for a person to know if they’re producing more sperm or if they have higher motility.
Just take the three capsules per day, and you’ll be on your way to being more fertile.
I can’t tell you an exact timeframe before you have sperm that matches that of a fertile man because everyone is very different. Your sperm count and motility may be very low, and to offset these deficiencies, you’ll need to supplement more than the average person.
So, the best thing you can do is to keep taking this patented formula until your first month’s supply is up.
Within just this short of a timespan, you’ll start increasing your fertility. These capsules contain everything your body needs to remain healthy and fertile, like:
- Amino acids
It’s the complete package, and when you look at Proxeed Plus reviews, you’ll start to notice that people prefer FertilAid over the competition. One user was so impressed with his results, he said that within the first few months of taking this supplement, he was able to hear his child’s heartbeat.
Another user stated that within two weeks of FertilAid, their motility went from 19% to 56%. The person’s sperm count went from 45 million to 136 million.