There are a lot of options these days when shopping online for cannabidiol products. Unfortunately, a good majority of these companies cannot be trusted. We have done extensive testing to verify which manufacturer has the top quality cannabidiol oils.
The answer is a company called CBD Pure.
Right now, the product I am recommending most strongly based on my research and my experiences is CBD Pure. This hemp oil extract is totally organic, and is grown in Denmark.
There are a few things which are awesome about this product:
- CO2 extraction is used in order to preserve the full spectrum of cannabinoids. This method of extraction is both clean and safe. There is no refinement process; refinement can leach some of the healing compounds from CBD oil and also contaminate it with chemicals. With CBDPure, you do not have to worry about that.
- CBD Pure was designed for sublingual (under the tongue) delivery. This allows for fast uptake so that you can experience the soothing benefits of CBD right away.
- CBDPure products undergo extensive third-party testing.
- There are no nasty additives in CBD Pure hemp oils. In fact, there are no extra ingredients at all. You are actually getting pure CBD oil.
- CBD Pure hemp oils are some of the more affordable products I’ve seen. They are not dirt cheap, but they are a fabulous deal compared to a lot of more expensive oils out there which are on the same level in terms of quality.
How did we choose this company as the best?
This is a good question and something you should consider when buying anything online these days. To be clear, we do make commissions from this company but that is fairly common for our industry. First, you can trust that we have tested over 10 different CBD products- but we went much further that just our own testing.
How to Make Sure You Are Getting Legit CBD Oil
Just what should you look for in a CBD oil manufacturer? How can you ensure that you are getting a quality, pure CBD oil supplement?
Here is what I look for when I am evaluating a CBD oil manufacturer:
- 3rd-party testing, preferably with results. You want to buy from a producer that uses independent testing to verify the purity of its products rather than relying exclusively on in-house testing. The tests should look for various contaminants like molds, heavy metals, microbes, pesticides, solvents and so on. They also should check the concentration of CBD. If you do not see the results posted on the manufacturer’s website, consider giving them a call and asking to see them.
- A satisfaction guarantee. A trustworthy manufacturer should stand by its products. That means that there should be some kind of refund guarantee. In most cases, I would say that 30 days or more should be sufficient.
- No dodgy terms. Remember what I mentioned earlier about companies that auto-bill you. It is up to you if you want to go on an auto-billing cycle, but as the saying goes, “let the buyer beware.” Always know what you are getting into. Personally I prefer to stay away from this sort of thing.
- Transparency. I like companies that are upfront about their harvesting practices, their manufacturing methods, and so on. Those that do not provide this information do not inspire a whole lot of confidence.
- Great customer service. This is a biggie, and easy to forget about when you are focused on products. There may be times when you have a question or need some kind of support with your purchase. You do not want to be stuck dealing with a company that does not have your best interests at heart. Look for a manufacturer that is reachable, friendly, and helpful.
- Solid reviews. Check for a CBD manufacturer that has excellent reviews from customers—but make sure those reviews are believable and realistic.
And here is what we look for in a high-quality CBD oil product:
- 100% pure CBD oil. Most of the time, I like to buy an extract that is nothing but wholesome, pure 100% CBD oil.
- If there are additional ingredients, they should be natural and beneficial. There are some good CBD oil products out there which are formulated for specific needs, like managing anxiety. These may have extra ingredients, but try to stick with those which are natural (i.e. other herbal extracts).
- No weird additives. Don’t purchase products which have wonky chemicals and additives in them. They are unnecessary and often unhealthy. What isn’t in a CBD oil is often just as important as what is there.
- Affordable. You do not necessarily want the cheapest CBD oil out there—manufacturers that price CBD oil really low often cut corners. But you do not need to spend an arm and a leg either. If you find that CBD oil works for you, think about shopping in bulk. If you are willing to spring for a few months’ supply, you can usually get a really good discount.
CBD Oil for Sale
So I have already mentioned that some CBD oil products are marketed as “hemp oil,” and some hemp oil products are marketed as “CBD oil.”
Try not to get too caught up in the terminology and distinctions. They are very confusing, even to well-intentioned manufacturers.
Instead, focus simply on getting pure CBD oil which contains a high concentration of cannabidiol. Make sure that the product you are purchasing has no unnecessary additives.
At this point I would like to point out that there are a lot of high-quality CBD products on the market, but there are also quite a few products you should avoid.
There are scammers out there who know they can take advantage of a new market which exists in a legal gray area. They know that CBD is a big deal right now and that demand is skyrocketing, so they take advantage of customers through dodgy terms of service.
For example, you might purchase a product using a free trial, only to discover later that you are on an auto-billing cycle, and your credit card is getting automatically charged each month for a continuing supply. While this is common practice in the supplements industry, it is not a good sign for cannabidiol due to the quality control standards.
A legit cbd product will not have margins that allow for free trials, so steer clear of any free cbd trial product.
That is why you need to take extra care and time to do your homework on companies before you order CBD oil for them.
We have turned down affiliate offers for 20+ “cbd products” that would not submit to independent 3rd party testing. What was funny was that one company in particular has branded the same junk into 10 different unique “brands”. This concerns us and we decided not to work with them at all. If you are wondering who this might be a red flag will be that each of these “brands” has an eerily similar web site with only the bottle labels being changed (hello photoshop).
Regardless, this is more of a heads up for those of you searching for the real thing. Again, do your homework first.
Where Can You Buy CBD Pure?
If you are ready to experience the full spectrum benefits of pure CBD oil, you can order CBDPure by clicking below. Did I mention that CBDPure oils are all backed by a 90-day money back guarantee? That means you can try this product without any risk.
I started experiencing the benefits right away in terms of pain relief, mental clarity and reduced anxiety. I think you’re going to have the same outstanding experience. Click below to order CBDPure!