Best Male Enhancement Products
You just met a terrific lady at the bar, and she’s with you now at your place. You didn’t expect to get this far, but you know she wants you. She’s drop-dead gorgeous, a total babe, way out of your league. This should be the best night of your life …
But you just can’t make it happen.
It’s no fun admitting that you don’t have what it takes between the sheets. But until you do, there’s nothing you can do about it.
And these days, there is a lot you can do. Thanks to the internet, you can order any product you want discreetly and have it delivered straight to your door.
Maybe it’s your penis size that’s a problem (regardless of what women say, size does matter).
Maybe you have low testosterone and you can’t get it up the way you used to. Maybe you just can’t get in the mood.
Whatever it is that is holding you back, there is a product for that—actually, dozens of products. Not only that, but there are a ton of different types of products. Between penis pills and penis pumps, male enhancement creams and extenders, testosterone boosters, it is easy to get lost.
So where do you begin in your quest for the best male enhancement product? What are the benefits and drawbacks of the different types of pills, devices, creams and so on?
Let’s break it down and take a look at the different categories of treatments which are available over-the-counter.
Male Enhancement Pills
You are probably familiar with Viagra and Cialis, two popular prescription medications to combat erectile dysfunction. If you are on our site, you are presumably interested in an OTC solution rather than prescription male ED pills.
In that case what you are in the market for is probably the best all-natural ED pills. Many of these products are marketed as “natural Viagra.” They do not have anything to do with real Viagra, and do not contain the same ingredients.
They can vary widely in terms of what they do contain from one brand to the next, but the best products generally are all-natural and contain no chemicals.
There are numerous different herbs which are used in male enhancement pills like Apexatropin, ExtenZe, and Male Extra. Some products contain just a single ingredient, while others may include a blend of several different herbal extracts. Some common examples of herbs which are used include:
- Horny goat weed
- Tribulus Terrestris
- Korean ginseng
- Tongkat ali
Some of these herbs have considerable scientific research backing them. Others have very little data at this point but a great deal of anecdotal support. Herbal ED pills may also contain vitamins and minerals and other healthy natural ingredients.
Pros of Male Enhancement Pills:
- Assuming you are buying a high-quality product from a trustworthy brand, you are choosing a treatment option which is much safer and healthier over the long run than prescription male enhancement pills. Chances are good you will also have fewer side effects.
- You are tackling the root of the problem. Most male enhancement pills work by stimulating your body’s natural production of testosterone. Low T is one of the primary causes of ED as you get older. With natural ED pills, you are balancing your hormones for optimum performance and all-around health.
- Male enhancement pills are simple to use. It really doesn’t get easier than popping a pill every day.
Cons of Male Enhancement Pills:
- Male enhancement supplements can be expensive. As you will need to take them over the long haul to experience the full and lasting benefits, that is a long-term commitment to pay as well.
- The supplements market is unregulated. This can make it difficult to be sure whether you are buying a high quality product or not. While there are some excellent brands out there, there are also untrustworthy companies selling adulterated products.
- Herbs and vitamins for ED may not do much about penis size problems. If you do not have ED at all, and simply want to enhance your penis size, taking ED pills may do little if anything to help you. There are better options out there (which I will get into shortly).
Male enhancement pills are a great answer for some guys and not for others. Still others may need to try a combination of products—maybe testosterone-boosting herbs in conjunction with a penis extender or pump.
The technical name for a penis pump is a “vacuum constriction device” or VCD. A number of penis pumps have actually received approval from the FDA.
As the technical name implies, a penis pump works by creating a vacuum inside the chamber of the device. This draws blood into the vessels of the penis, creating an immediate increase in size. This increase may be more dramatic than what you would achieve with a cream or gel. It is also instantaneous.
In order to maintain the erection and the increase in size, you need to use the retaining band or ring which comes with the device. Use lubricant to help slide it on, and leave it on for up to half an hour while you are having sex.
Pros of Penis Pumps:
- Penis pumps produce fast and dramatic results. While the FDA and doctors have not commented on most of the supplements and creams on the market, both have highlighted the effectiveness of penis pumps as a treatment for various forms of ED.
- A penis pump is a one-time investment (though it is a substantial one, usually several hundred dollars or more). You do not need to continuously spend money as you would with a supplement or gel.
Cons of Penis Pumps:
- Unsafe penis pumps have been known to cause problems (you can prevent this by purchasing an FDA-approved device with a quick-release feature). They also cannot be used by men who suffer from congenital bleeding disorders.
- There may be side-effects. These may include numbness, bruising, and lower ejaculation force.
- The effects are temporary with each usage. There is no long-term change in size.
If you are after a dramatic and permanent increase in the length of your penis, then you will want to try a device known as a penis extender. So far this is the only method known to produce significant and lasting gains in penis size. You have probably heard of some of the popular brands on the market like SizeGenetics and ProExtender.
Believe it or not, penis extenders are backed by scientific research trials in serious medical journals. The article we just linked to reported that six months into the study, “[T]he mean gain in length was significant, meeting the goals of the effect size, at 2.3 and 1.7 cm for the flaccid and stretched penis, respectively.”
Pros of Penis Extenders:
- A penis extender is the only over-the-counter male enhancement method in existence that can produce length increases which are both significant and permanent. This can provide you with a lasting confidence boost.
- As a gradual method or increasing penis size, an extender is a safer option overall than many others out there. It is far less likely to cause injury than many alternatives.
Cons of Penis Extenders:
- There is no increase in girth when you use a penis extender, only length. For this you need a penis pump.
- It does take a commitment to ongoing regular use in order to see results.
You may find that you get the best results by using a penis extender in conjunction with another method like a penis pump or pills. The pills and pump can help you get short-term results while the extender gives you the long-term results you are looking for.
Most men think of needles or messy creams when you mention TRT (testosterone replacement therapy). But did you can take an herbal OTC supplement to boost testosterone naturally.
Most only require that you take a capsule a day. If you have Low T you will be shocked as your entire life changes when your testosterone picks back up.
Here is what you need to know about herbal supplements for testosterone:
- These supplements do NOT contain testosterone. There are NO hormones contained in these products! Instead they work to stimulate your body’s own natural production of testosterone. They balance out your hormones.
- Many users see immediate results when using the top testosterone boosters. These supplements work best when you take them over the long term, however. Use them diligently and you will get the full benefits.
- The best herbal test boosters contain only 100% natural, safe, healthy organic ingredients. They contain no nasty artificial additives that could mess with your health.
- Testosterone boosters that work are formulated out of scientifically backed ingredients. They are made by companies that conform to the strictest of quality standards.
Traditionally TRT with shots has demonstrated mixed results in studies, but the ingredients found in the top herbal test boosters are backed by strong trial results.
But what do men actually say about using herbal testosterone supplements?
If you read through reviews of some of the top testosterone boosters, you will find a lot of patterns. Men who try these supplements report the following benefits:
- These supplements are fast-acting. Oftentimes the initial benefits start within the same day. Those benefits only get stronger with time. The best reviews consistently come from men who commit to using herbal test boosters for at least several months.
- Herbal test boosters can enhance performance in the gym. The reason it was so much easier to get ripped when you were young was because you had more testosterone. When you take supplements that stimulate natural testosterone production in your body, you finally can get the strong, hard, bulging muscles you’ve been working so hard for.
- You also can get hard in the sack again. One of the best benefits of herbal testosterone boosters is an all-around improvement to your sexual health. Men who take these supplements report that their libido soars and they are able to get erections again. These erections may be harder than those you’ve had in the past. You also may find you are able to last longer and perform better in bed than ever before.
- Increased energy levels. Many men say that they noticed an improvement to their energy levels as well as their mood when using testosterone boosters as well. This is generally one of the first effects that you will notice.
Male Enhancement Creams, Gels, Oils, and Other Topical Treatments
If you don’t want to take an internal treatment for your erectile issues, you can consider a topical treatment instead such as a cream, gel, or oil. There are different topical formulas out there to treat different problems. Some creams help you to get an erection. Others can actually add a bit of size to your penis (temporarily).
Pros of Topical Treatments:
- Topical treatments are insanely easy to use. In fact, you can even have your partner apply it, which can be fun in and of itself.
- These products are fast-acting. With male enhancement pills, you may have some waiting time between taking a dose and seeing the effects. In fact, a lot of male enhancement pills are a long-term solution. The gradual increase in testosterone leads to an easier time getting erections, but it may take weeks to really get the results you are aiming for. With a cream or ointment on the other hand, you literally get instant results.
Cons of Topical Treatments:
- Creams which are designed to increase penis size can only give you a marginal boost. In most cases it will be noticeable, but not particularly impressive. You can only get a really huge size increase by using a pump or an extender.
- It isn’t always easy to find a product which provides real results. Again, this is just like the problem with supplements. Even though there are a few products out there which are worth considering, there is also a lot of snake oil for sale.
- While a cream or gel may last you a long time, you will need to periodically buy more, so that is an ongoing expense.
As you can see, the advantages and disadvantages of topical treatments are similar to the pros and cons for supplements. Creams are fast-acting, but supplements can provide you with long-term benefits. Both are an ongoing expense and neither is likely to provide you with huge gains in size.
Just the word “desensitizer” may be enough to make a lot of guys uncomfortable, but these products (also called “delay sprays” or “delay creams”) are quite popular. They are exactly what they sound like—topical ointments which contain a mild form of anesthetic. You put them on and you actually lose some sensitivity in your penis.
Why would you want to do that?
Well, if you suffer from premature ejaculation, too much sensitivity is not your friend. It can cause you to come before you or your partner are ready. If you are used to reaching your climax in two minutes or less (which is typical, but not necessarily desirable), you may actually benefit from a desensitizer.
Pros of Desensitizers:
- A desensitizer is fast-acting and allows you to last longer in bed if you suffer from PE owing to an overabundance of sensitivity.
Cons of Desensitizers:
- A desensitizer is an ongoing expense. It should last you a long time, but you will need to periodically restock.
- Losing sensitivity in your penis isn’t necessarily something you want. A lot of guys are never going to go for this even if it might help them to last longer in bed. You need to weigh the pros and cons and figure out what you will find most satisfying and enjoyable.
- A male desensitizer is only designed for one purpose—reducing sensitivity in your penis so you last longer. It will do nothing to help you get a hard-on or maintain one, and it will also do nothing to increase the length or girth of your penis.
Other Options: Exercises, Weights, Surgery, Etc.
There are a few other options out there for increasing penis size. Weights and exercises are popular, but we recommend avoiding them due to the inconvenience and injury associated with them. And surgery? Don’t get us started. Surgery is invasive and can lead to permanent damage to your member. It is rarely worth it.
Read Our Reviews to Find the Best Male Enhancement Products
Now you should have a better idea what types of over-the-counter male enhancement products to shop for. Need help identifying the best brands? We have examined numerous penis extenders, pumps, pills and creams in-depth. Check out our reviews to find the best products to revolutionize your sex life!