She says “size doesn’t matter,” but you know deep down she’s lying. Maybe it’s those erotica books she reads about guys that are packing a lot more girth than you are—or maybe it’s the fact that she never seems totally satisfied during sex. Or maybe it’s the fact that she is so emphatic in the first place. Why would she keep saying it if she wasn’t secretly wishing you were bigger?
We’ve all heard the lie, and we all know the truth—size does matter. It doesn’t matter if she tells you over and over again that everything is perfect when it is the little slips in what she says or does that tells you how she really feels.
You may think you are stuck with what nature gave you, but you’re not. There are some safe, natural, easy ways to increase penis size using male enhancement exercises. I am going to share some of those methods with you, but before I do, let’s talk a bit more about measuring your girth.
What is the Average Penis Girth?
First of all, there is a good chance that you do not know how you compare to the average man in terms of girth.
There is no single measurement which can authoritatively be used as the average penis girth. There are always going to be variations with any sampling group. You can get some idea however by looking at this study.
If you look at averages for flaccid mid-shaft circumference, numbers range anywhere from 8.55-10 cm. You will notice that each of these studies looked at different demographics. Erect, the numbers range no higher than 12.3 centimeters at mid-shaft and 13.5 centimeters at the base.
How to Measure Girth
If you are trying to increase your penis size, there is no point unless you are actually objectively measuring your results. Why? Guys tend to underestimate their measurements. They assume that they don’t compare well to the average when they often actually do, and when they do exercises to boost girth, they ignore small or moderate gains because their expectations are absurdly over the top.
So you need to start out by getting a baseline measurement, and then take regular measurements over the months you perform the exercises. That way you can objectively see how your girth really compares to other guys’, and you can see your progress.
The most important thing to know about taking girth measurements is that you need to be totally consistent in your methods. This means you always need to measure at the same point along the shaft and always at the same level of hardness.
So here is what you do:
- Get the supplies you need: a string, a marker, and a tape measure or ruler.
- Do whatever you need to do to work up to a full erection.
- Choose a point along your penis to measure your girth, and use the same point every time. The best choice is to go with the widest point along the middle of the shaft. This is typically the mid-shaft point used in study measurements.
- Wrap the string around your shaft at that point.
- Mark the string with your marker where it meets.
- Measure the string using the ruler or tape measure to get your circumference in centimeters.
Now you can cross-compare with the studies I referenced to find out how you currently compare to the average man in terms of penis girth. And you now have a base measurement to compare against as you do your exercises to increase penis size!
How to Increase Penis Girth Naturally
First things first. If you look up whether or not it is really possible to increase penis size permanently (girth or length), you are going to find a lot of mixed information. You will hear some people insist that they have made rapid, impressive gains in very little time (often accompanied by dramatic before and after photos).
But others will tell you that there is no way you can ever increase penis size permanently.
The truth is somewhere in the middle. Yes, genetics are the biggest determining factor in your penis size, and there is no getting around that. But you can achieve some permanent increase in penis size. You need to keep your expectations realistic though. You are not going to put on a massive increase in size; your gains will be modest. And it will take you months of ongoing, committed effort to achieve it.
But seriously—even a couple of extra centimeters of girth can make a big difference when it comes to satisfying your partner—and yourself.
There are a lot of creams and gels on the market for increasing penis girth. Most of them are pretty dubious, and any gains they create are going to be temporary.
Aside from that, you are left with just a few options: extenders, pumps, and exercises.
Extenders actually can give you a permanent length increase, but will do nothing for girth on their own. Pumps can give you a temporary boost with girth, but no permanent results.
2017 Update: New study out of Germany shows that the Phallosan Forte device does increase girth permanently. This is a game changer in terms of accelerated your thickness and is the most comfortable extender we have ever tested.
Read our our full review here: https://www.otcmaleenhancement.com/phallosan-forte-review/
Extenders and pumps can both be very useful and can work great in combination with exercises to give you the results you want. I will talk a little more about that later.
First though, I want to tell you more about increasing girth through male enhancement exercises.
The Best Male Enhancement Exercises
There are several different exercises I recommend for increasing penis size. These exercises have had great results for me, and I’ve met a lot of other guys who have also managed to boost length and girth through these methods.
With all of these techniques, use common sense to stay safe. If something hurts, you are probably doing it wrong. Stop and correct your technique. With the right techniques, these methods are safe, easy, and effective.
This simple form of physical therapy is performed to increase circulation and blood pressure in your penis, which may naturally enlarge both length and girth over time.
Like all exercises to increase penis size, you need to perform this technique regularly over a period of months to see results.
Here is how to jelq, step-by-step:
- Start by applying lubricant to your penis. This is done for reasons of comfort as well as safety. Choose a natural product like coconut oil, petroleum jelly, or baby oil.
- You will get the best results jelqing if you have a partial erection. Ideally your erection should be around 50-75%.
- Once you have the partial erection you need, make an “OK” sign with your hand by putting your thumb and index finger together.
- With this “OK” grip at the base of your penis, start as close to the pelvic bone as you can. With light pressure, move your “OK” grip up the shaft of your penis. Stop just before you reach your glans.
- Repeat the motion above over and over. After about 10 minutes of this, you can stop.
You need to jelq every day for a period of at least several months to start seeing real increases, so be patient and stick with it, even if nothing happens in the beginning.
Also make sure that you are staying safe by observing the following precautions:
- Wrap a warm towel around your penis before you start each sessions. Follow each session up the same way. This will prevent injury.
- Do not jelq with a full erection.
- Do not tighten your grip too much. Start with an extra light grip and work up the pressure, but never use more than a light grip.
- If you feel pain, stop whatever you are doing right away.
Jelqing for girth is the most popular and effective manual exercise for increasing size, so if you are going to perform any one exercise, this should be it.
Stretching your penis is performed mostly for increasing length, but it can work great in conjunction with jelqing for an overall size boost.
Stretching could not be easier. All you have to do is take hold of your penis behind the head and pull gently on it for about 30 seconds.
Do this in all of the following directions:
- Straight out
As with jelqing, you need to make sure that you do not overdo it. You want to give your tissues a good stretch, but you need to make sure that you are not pulling hard enough to cause pain. Whenever you feel any sort of sharp pain, that is a warning sign that you are about to injure yourself (or already have).
As with jelqing, it is wise to start out by wrapping a warm towel around your penis to loosen it up. This reduces the chances that you will hurt yourself.
You should always perform these stretches while your penis is fully flaccid. Some advanced stretchers may eventually stretch at a partial erection, but you are least likely to injure yourself if you stick with flaccid stretches. Note that it does not matter if you are sitting or standing when you stretch.
While I have cautioned you to stop what you are doing if you feel any sharp pains, you can expect to feel the same sort of “burn” that you do when you stretch any other part of your body. Again, use common sense. If you feel a twinge that would signal danger in another part of your body, that is also a warning sign when stretching your penis. Slight tingling, itching or fatigue is normal as well. But if you ever experience anything which worries you, just stop what you are doing. Take a break, revisit your technique, and try again.
Edging is usually recommended as an exercise for boosting sexual stamina and combating premature ejaculation. But it may actually help you to increase penis size as well.
What is edging?
It is simply where you masturbate until you are “edging” on the “point of no return”—the moment when you cannot help but ejaculate.
The goal is to hold yourself back from an orgasm for as long as possible, maintaining a full erection for as long as you can.
Why would this be useful if you are trying to increase your penis girth? Well, think about it.
Typically when you masturbate or have sex, you are only hard for a few minutes (if you are average) before you come.
Your penis is flaccid the overwhelming majority of time. So it does not really get much of a chance to stretch into a full erection for long.
If you can hold an erection for an extended time period however, the tissues in the shaft of your penis get a bit of a stretch.
You also may find that edging helps to heal the micro-tears which form when you are stretching or jelqing as well (these micro-tears are not a bad thing; they are just part of the process). The micro-tears will heal quickly on their own, but edging can really speed up the process. When you pull more blood into the penis through an extended erection, you are also drawing nutrients into your tissues. This can facilitate growth.
How do you edge properly?
You can probably figure it out on your own if you experiment, but here is the most effective way to do it:
- Start out by lubricating.
- When you start masturbating, stroke the base of your penis. Do so slowly, moving up the shaft as you go. But try to avoid the frenulum and the head. These are the most sensitive parts, and especially as a beginner it can be way too easy to trigger an orgasm without meaning to if you stroke them.
- If you feel like you are closing in on the point of no return, back off. If you can, try to keep stroking, but slow down and move your hand back down toward the base.
- If you are right at the verge of the point of no return, stop what you are doing entirely. Wait until you no longer have the urge to orgasm, and then go back to stroking again. As before, start at the base with slow motions, working your way up toward the head.
There are no rules for how long you need to do this. Aim for as long as you can stand, and be happy with whatever you achieve. You should find that over time you get better and better at this and can extend the time longer and longer. Not only will this help you to increase your penis girth naturally, but it will also give you a lot more stamina in bed!
This is an exercise you should do with caution.
It is an advanced technique, and one of the easiest ones to get wrong. A lot of guys say that they achieved their most dramatic girth increases through squeezing.
- Work your way up to a full erection.
- With one hand, form an “OK” grip as you do in jelqing. Use that grip to hold your penis at the base.
- With your other hand, make the “OK” grip as well.
- Use that hand to squeeze your penis at various points along its length. Try and do this at increments of roughly one inch. Stop before you reach the glans.
The idea here is to create a stretch through the areas you are not squeezing. Pressure is increased between them, stretching out your tissues.
Be very careful with squeezing!
If you apply too much pressure, you can seriously injure yourself. If in doubt, stop what you are doing right away—or simply do not attempt this method unless you are sure you know what you are doing. If you are a beginner, stick with jelqing, gentle stretching, and edging.
Girth Tips & Tricks
Now that you know some of the best exercises for increasing penis girth, here are a few additional tips to help you get the most out of performing them:
- Pair exercises with a penis extender and/or penis pump to get the best results. A penis extender can add permanent length to your member if you use it over a period of months. Not only can a penis extender enhance the results of your exercises, but the exercises are a great way to warm up to use the extender, preventing injury. The same goes for using a pump, which provides temporary increases in girth. These dramatic increases may be fleeting, but they can help keep you motivated while you work toward your permanent gains!
- Start slow and gradually work your way up. As with any exercises, you should start with gentle stretches and short workouts. Jelq for five minutes before you move up to ten. Edge for ten minutes before you try for twenty, and so on. Over time, you will increase flexibility and stamina. You will get a better feel for the pressure you need to apply while exercising, and will generally stay safer.
- Create a balanced routine. Over time, you will be able to develop an effective exercise routine which includes jelqing, a series of stretches, edging and even squeezing. Once you optimize that routine, you will speed up the process.
- If you need help at any point, there are plenty of forums where you can chat with other guys to troubleshoot or get suggestions for making your exercises even more effective.You can get a serious penis enlargement guide in the Penis Enlargement Bible pdf.
- Do your exercises daily for months. This is the most important tip I can give you, beyond safety precautions. Once you get these exercises down, repeat them daily and stick with them! It will likely take at least several months before you can measure an increase in girth, and likely half a year or longer before you maximize that girth. So do not give up if you do not get the results you are looking for right away.
Increasing penis girth is something which takes dedication, but it is possible.
So grab your ruler, take your base measurements, and start jelqing.
Need more info to help you get started?
There are a few good penis exercise programs that guide you with a training program that are worthwhile. Of these, the best we have come across is the PE Bible. It is a complete training guide that is available for instant download here.
It will take some time to see results, but if you stick with it and your genetics allow, you should see some meaningful gains. You could even add a couple of centimeters by the time you maximize your girth.
You will finally be able to satisfy your partner, and when you both have the best sex of your lives, all that hard work will totally be worth it!
#1 Best Device To Help Increase Your Overall Girth